It is super delicious, fresh, and loaded with crunchy bits of yummy goodness, plus the SECRET INGREDIENT that makes my tuna salad so tasty.
- 3 five-ounce cans of tuna (I use Wild Planet, don’t drain) or 2 seven-ounce cans of tuna, drained
- 2 ½ tablespoons mayo
- 2 teaspoons dill pickle relish (NOT sweet relish!!)
- ½ teaspoon dried dill
- 1 ½ tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- ½ medium shallot, finely diced
- 1 stalk celery, finely diced
- 1 small clove garlic, grated
- zest of 1 lemon & juice of ½ lemon
- Mix all ingredients together in a glass tupperware.
- Let flavors develop in the fridge for at least 3 hours or overnight if possible.
- The equipment section above contains affiliate links to products that could help you make this recipe!
Keywords: tuna, salad, soy sauce, celery