Greek Spinach Artichoke Dip is the perfect combo of Greek salad flavors & delicious spinach artichoke dip. Best served cold!
- 16 ounces frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed of extra liquid
- 8 ounces canned artichoke hearts, drained & chopped (see Notes)
- ¼ cup roasted red pepper, chopped
- ¼ cup kalamata olives, chopped
- 2 teaspoons oregano
- 4 green onions, white part sliced thinly
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 cup feta, crumbled
- ¾ cup mayo
- 1 ¼ cup plain greek yogurt
- salt & pepper, to taste
- zest from 1 lemon, optional
- fresh dill for garnish, optional
- Mix all ingredients together… and ya done!
- Garnish with lemon zest & fresh dill if desired.
- The equipment section above contains affiliate links to products that could help you make this recipe!
- Make sure to squeeze the heck out of that spinach! You don’t want the extra liquid to make your dip watery.
- The canned artichoke hearts I bought came in a 15 oz can, but said “8 oz drained” on it.