This salad hits all of the healthy spots—chicken for protein, walnuts for good fats, grapes for antioxidants, and blue cheese for yum! This recipe makes a single serving.
- ½ cup cooked chicken breast, sliced or pulled
- 5–7 purple grapes, halved
- 2–3 tablespoons crumbled blue cheese
- 2–3 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- 2 big handfuls mixed greens (lettuce, spinach, power green mix, baby kale—whatever!)
Balsamic Olive Oil Dressing
- 1 ½ tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 ½ tablespoons olive oil
Add all ingredients together & mix!
- You can take these measurements with a grain of salt. Just use your eyes and your taste buds to see how much of each ingredient you want.
- See post above recipe for variations.
Keywords: salad, greens, chicken, blue cheese, grapes, walnuts, balsamic dressing