The Raspberry French 75 is a tasty twist on the original, using raspberry liqueur instead of simple syrup. A yummy pink drink!
- 1 1/2 ounces gin
- 1 ounce lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 ounce raspberry liqueur or Chambord
- 3 ounces (or more) champagne or other sparkling wine
- optional garnish: lemon twist & fresh raspberries
- In a cocktail shaker, add 1 ½ ounces gin, 1 ounce freshly squeezed lemon juice, and 1 ounce raspberry liqueur. If you want it to be a little sweeter, you could add more raspberry.
- Add a good handful of ice to the shaker, put the lid on tightly, and shake it like crazy for at least 30 seconds. Use a kitchen towel to hold it if it’s getting too cold.
- When the outside is frosted over, take off the cap and strain your delicious drink into a martini or coupe glass. Make sure to shake it a bit so you get every last drop!
- Top with champagne or other sparkling wine (I suggest 3 ounces in the measurements but in honesty I measure with my heart) and garnish with a lemon twist and a couple of raspberries! Enjoy!
You can swap the gin for vodka or bourbon if you prefer!
Keywords: gin, alcohol, lemon, raspberry