This Simple 4-Ingredient Guacamole is for avocado purists! Let the delicious avocado flavor shine with minimal ingredients—just lime, salt, garlic powder, and avocado. Super easy!
- 2 ripe avocados
- juice from 1 small lime (about 2 tbsp)
- 1/2 tsp garlic granules or 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp coarse kosher salt or 1/4 tsp table salt
- Cut avocados in half lengthwise by pressing a knife in until you hit the pit, then rotating the avocado until it is halved. Remove and discard the pit, scoop out the flesh into a bowl.
- Add the juice from a small lime (about 2 tbsp), ½ tsp garlic granules, and ½ tsp coarse salt and mix. You can start with my recommended measurements or you can be more conservative and taste as you season to your preferences.
- Mash it all up with a fork or potato masher until it is your desired consistency. Taste it and adjust seasonings as you prefer.
Guacamole should keep well for a day or two in the fridge with plastic wrap pressed to its surface to prevent oxidization.
Keywords: avocado, guacamole, lime, appetizer, side