Hi, I’m Megan!
Well, obviously I love to cook and eat good food otherwise neither of us would be here right now so I’ll save you the spiel!
What you’ll find on Salted Spoonful:
- Yummy, healthy-ish recipes created from scratch. No canned cream of mushroom soup in my recipes!
- But also dessert and pasta and other not-so-good-for-you recipes… hey, everything in moderation!
- Recipes that are easily modifiable to your tastes or what you have in your cupboards. We’re not gonna be garnishing with dried rose petals here.
- Recipes that are approachable for chefs of all skill levels. Hopefully you will feel like cooking is easy and fun when you create my recipes!
- Transparency, authenticity, and honesty. Imma be real with you. If I’m not excited to eat the leftovers, I’m not gonna post it. I also have no filter so I’m probably going to say inappropriate things and that’s just who I am okay?
What else about me?
I live in Minneapolis, Minnesota with my husband, Nick and my sweet puppy dog, Rosie. By day, I work as a graphic designer for an international ad agency. In my free time, I love to walk around the many nearby lakes Minnesota has to offer, spend time with my family, and read spooky mystery crime books.
I’ve always loved cooking, thanks to my mom who is an amazing cook. I’ve thought about starting a food blog for a while but I was too intimidated by the idea. But now I’m 30 and it’s 2021 and what the hell. I started Salted Spoonful using DreamHost and the experience has been SOOO much easier than websites I’ve created with other hosting services. If you’ve been thinking of starting your own website, do it, and do it with DreamHost! I’d highly recommend! And by the way, that is an affiliate link so if you do click it and start service with DreamHost, I’ll receive a referral reward at no extra cost to you.
Please feel free to get in touch with me via my contact form or on social media! Feedback is always welcome 🙂